How do I confirm my intent to enroll?

To secure your spot in the incoming class, please submit your housing contract and deposit or commuter exemption form. You can complete this online via your Path to OHIO site at

Are you satisfied with your answer?

You may be interested in...

Have questions that AskOHIO cannot answer?