How do I apply to Honors Tutorial College?

Applying to Honors Tutorial College

To apply to the Honors Tutorial College, applicants should complete the regular Ohio University application form. In addition to the regular OHIO application form, there is a supplemental HTC application which includes three essay questions.

Transfer opportunities are limited for both on-campus transfers and transfers from other colleges or universities.  Students with outstanding academic records and a demonstrated aptitude for tutorial work may request consideration.  Please visit the  Honors Tutorial College web site for more details and specific instructions.

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Related Questions

You may be interested in...

Have questions that AskOHIO cannot answer?