How do I get transfer credit as an international student?

Transfer Credit for Foreign Study

We require an official transcript from each institution attended.  Transfer credit will be awarded from institutions recognized by the Ministry of Education in their country as a degree-granting institution and will be awarded for grades equivalent to a C- or better based on a 4.0 scale.  Credit is not awarded for English language courses taken in non-English speaking countries.

Are you satisfied with your answer?

You may be interested in...

Have questions that AskOHIO cannot answer?