How do I re-enroll?

If you have attended Ohio University previously as an undergraduate and wish to return, contact the Office of the University Registrar or your regional campus student services office for assistance.

  • Students who have attended since 1985 must complete the Re-enrollment Form.
  • Students who have not attended since 1985 must complete the Application for Re-enrollment.
  • Degree-seeking students who have fewer than 30 semester hours earned and transfer students with fewer than 60 semester hours earned will be referred to the Allen Student Advising Center or their academic advisor or college student services office for advising.
  • Graduate students should contact the Graduate College for assistance.

Are you satisfied with your answer?

You may be interested in...

Have questions that AskOHIO cannot answer?