Can I get credit for AP/IB/CLEP exams?

Course Credit by Examination 

Ohio University recognizes several kinds of transferable credits, from college courses taken at other universities to certain credits by examination including AP, IB and CLEP exams. To have course credit by examination evaluated, students should request that official copies of the scores be sent from the testing agency. The credit awarded will be determined by the department in which the student is enrolling.

To find out how your AP credits will transfer into Ohio University, view our AP credit chart (.pdf, requires Acrobat Reader).

The Transfer Your Credits section of the Undergraduate Admissions web site includes details about obtaining course credit by examination as well.

Are you satisfied with your answer?

You may be interested in...

Have questions that AskOHIO cannot answer?