How do I get emergency funding?

Emergency Funding

If a student or their family experiences a change in financial situation after the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) has been filed, the Office of Student Financial Aid and Scholarships should be contacted to explain the circumstances to a financial aid counselor.

Are you satisfied with your answer?

You may be interested in...

Have questions that AskOHIO cannot answer?