How do I change my tuition fees if my residency or immigration status changed?

Reclassification of Residency Status

Our Ohio Residency for Tuition Purposes website contains valuable information and downloadable forms required to request a review of residency status and/or to petition for a reclassification of residency.

Are you satisfied with your answer?

You may be interested in...

Have questions that AskOHIO cannot answer?