How do I register for a closed course?

Registering for Closed Courses

Students may register for closed courses only with instructor permission.  Students must obtain a permission slip from the instructor or departmental representative and then return the slip to the office indicated on the slip for final processing.

Are you satisfied with your answer?

You may be interested in...

Have questions that AskOHIO cannot answer?