How do I withdraw from the school?

To Withdraw From School

In order to officially withdraw from the university, students must contact the Office of the University Registrar.  Additionally, recipients of Student Financial Aid must contact the Office of Student Financial Aid

Are you satisfied with your answer?

You may be interested in...

Have questions that AskOHIO cannot answer?